Top Ten Tuesday

                                          

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists! 


This week's topic is Top Ten Books on your Fall TBR List. I have so many but here we gooo!!

1.  Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. Eep so excited!

2. The Nightmare Dilemma by Mindee Arnett. I AM A HAPPY PERSOOON

3. The Dollhouse Asylum by Mary Gray. I love you so much, Mary

4. Splintered by A.G Howard. YES, I HAVE IT

5. Wait For You by J. Lynn. NEW ADUULTT

6. Into The Still Blue by Veronica Rossi. BE JELLY

7. The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater. GANSEYYYY

8. Teardrop by Lauren Kate. YES, HELLO PRETTY

9. AngelFall by Susan Eee. I MUST READ

10. Faking Normal by Courtney C. Stevens. I like this

It is 3 am, I'm going to bed. ADIOS

Peace, Love and Fangirl,

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment