TOP TEN TUESDAY

                                       
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists! 

This week's list is Ten Books that you would love to see as a TV show or a Movie! (In a Perfect World)

1. Incarnate Book Series. *cries* PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE

2. The Collector Trilogy, DANTE, CHARLIE, POR FAVOR

3.  Find Me by Romily Bernard. PLEASE, YES, GRICK

4. Six Months Late by Natalie D. Richards

5. Golden by Jessi Kirby. YES, YES, YES

6. The Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnett. YES, MAKE ME CRY IN FRONT OF THE TELLY

7. Antigoddess by Kendare Blake. YES, YES

8. Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan. PIPER, PIPER, PIPER IS ALL I CARE

9. 3:59 by Gretchen McNeil. MAKE ME SOB, WHY NOT

10. THE GALLAGHER SERIES BY ALLY CARTER. I just really need this, ok?

YES, I COULD ADD SO MUCH MORE BUT NOT TODAY!

Peace, Love and Fangirl,

Alex

2 comments:

  1. Yes to Incarnate and OMGYESAMILLIONTIMES to the Gallagher Girls. I spend roughly 1/4 of my daily life trying to figure out what the status of the GG movie is at any given moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omigosh, you put me in your TTT? I'm stupidly giddy! You're the best, thank you. And I admit it, I'd do ANYTHING to certain Chloe/Adam scenes portrayed on film! O.O

    The Gallagher Girls series would be awesome -- there are constant rumors about a movie of one of Ally Carter's books -- really really hope that pans out!

    Thanks again for the love!

    ReplyDelete