Top Ten Tuesday

                                       
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists! 
  


This week's topic is Ten Books that I wish had sequels or series that you wanted more books. Oh haha, Let's see

1. YOU LOOK DIFFERENT IN REAL LIFE by Jennifer Castle. AHHHHHHH, I NEED ONE

2. How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff. This book shaped my views on everything. I read it when I was 8 and it opened a new world

3. The Kane Chronicles by Rick Riordan. MY BABIEEESSSSSSSSSSS

4. The Delirium Trilogy by Lauren Oliver. I'm not gonna start

5. Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare. *sob*

And thats all I have..... Yes, this all I have.

Peace, Love and Fangirl,

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment