Top Ten Tuesday!

                                                
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

 This week's topic is Top Ten Books at my Summer TBR. Oh lord, just ten? Okay, then.

1. Mind Games by Kiersten White. I got this book at TLA and it sounds awesome so I can't wait!

2. The Lost Sun by Tessa Gratton. GIVE ME NOW

3. The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson. I can't wait to start this series!!

4.  Scorched by Mari Mancusi. This pretty is sitting on my shelf calling to me

5. The Liberator by Victoria Scott. Seriously, I have to explain?

6. Unbreakable by Kami Garcia. Crying, because I love her so much

7. ANTIGODDESS by Kendare Blake. GREEK GODS, YES

8. Earthbound by Aprilynne Pike. LOVE TRIANGLE 

9. Rush by Eve Silver. YESSSSSSSS

10. Dirty Little Secret by Jennifer Echols

That's all ya'll!!!! I hope you liked the ramblings of my mind.

Peace, Love and Fangirl,

Alex

1 comment:

  1. MIND GAMES is fantastic! And I've never read DIRTY LITTLE SECRET, but I have loved everything I've ever read by Jennifer Echols. Check out my TTT at http://ashleythebookjunkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete